The Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) Programme is organising its first impact event on 4 and 5 December 2019, taking place in Tourcoing, France. The Interreg NWE Programme supports five transnational ocean energy projects that aim at bringing new technologies to the market and stimulating strong policies for the sector.
In the opening session, Oliver Wragg from EMEC will discuss the opportunities to maximise the impacts of projects.
The event also features a dedicated workshop for ocean energy, where project partners will discuss their needs, find synergies and elaborate ideas for further cooperation.
More information and the agenda can be found here.
You can register here before 15 November.
- Ocean energy supply chain spreads across Europe, shows ETIP Ocean infographic
- New ETIP Ocean report calls for streamlined, science-based consenting processes for ocean energy
- Targeted innovation to drive large-scale deployment of ocean energy, says new ETIP Ocean report
- UN Global Compact hosts an online dialogue on sustainable ocean business
- Apply for the Atlantic Project Award to promote your project
- Ocean energy featured at UN Ocean Conference in June
- Ocean Energy Workshop at Interreg NWE event on 4 and 5 December
- Join the webinar: Help shape the new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- OceanSET Workshop at OEE2019
- Wave Energy Scotland awards £1m to advanced control systems
- Ocean Energy Statistics 2018: Europe leading the sector
- ETIP Ocean report: Powering Homes Today, Powering Nations Tomorrow
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- Updated list of events
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Upcoming events
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact